My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews not showing on my Google+ Business Page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aloha! I haven't been on my Google+ Business Page in a while, and I see that there have been some changes made in November 2015. It looks like my reviews no longer appear on my Google+ Business Page? Is there a way to fix this? Do you I need to switch back to the "classic" Google+, make the changes, and then switch back to the new version? I already have reviews selected to appear on my new Google+, so I'm very confused why they aren't showing up? :) Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! This is my current Google+ Business Page: https://plus.google.com/112318086853497448662/about and it looks rather bland compared to the older version too? Thanks so much for your help everyone!! ~Caitlin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews not showing on my Google+ Business Page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
okay, I just saw in another thread to move the map pin slightly of where my business is located, and that is supposed to fix the problem for the time being! Going to check my page again soon and see if it worked...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Reviews not showing on my Google+ Business Page?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Caitlin
let me please explain that the G+ business page itself doesn't show anymore any reviews in the new look of G+.
To see the reviews on your G+ page users have to switch back to the classic view of G+ or have to search your business with GMaps or with Google

I did this on my end and I get your reviews visible while I can't get any of them visible in the new look of G+

Note searching your business on GMaps or on Google I get your reviews shown up.

Hope this helps