My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews not showing on google maps page.

T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I took a break from my business and lost access to my google account. I went through the process of verifying myself to regain access. My account was transferred to my new email and address. My reviews do not show up on my new maps page. They are still visible on my old address, but not at my new one.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/RockStar+Guitar+School/@38.8331126,-104.7785022,17.06z/data=!4m5!3...

It used to show my old reviews at my old maps address, but I got a new review 4 months ago and now it only shows that. I wanted control of the account back FOR the reviews and I am hoping google can reinstate them? Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What is the link to your old listing please?

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ben,

https://www.google.com/maps/place/RockStar+Guitar+School/@38.832992,-104.7784597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

Thing is I remember now that I had emailed asking former students to post on my new site and then wrote them to say never mind because my reviews were showing.  So I thought it was fixed for a while there.  Was about 8 reviews I believe. Thanks Ben!

T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmm, I find my old address for Rockstar Guitar School in Peoria AZ, but it just goes to the Colorado springs page now instead of the old page. That is why I posted a copy of the same link sorry.

T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
T B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My old link just routes to the new address maps page.  Any advice on retrieving these reviews?  

my old adress was 8720 w. john cabot in peoria az.  Lots of pages around with that address still, but the google one has since disappeared.  Really wish I hadn't let that email laps now, this has been a crazy time drain to get back my own page with my own reviews. I appreciate your help. -Bron

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I doubt it, but I will ping in a college.

@Mike Blumenthal , thoughts?

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

If they have been gone from r less than a week it could be temporary. 

If longer either they they are lost or taken down for looking like spam reviews. 

If more than I would suggest contacting support. 

To contact Support:
1- log into your Google my business dashboard http://www.google.com/mybusiness
2- select support from upper left hamburger menu
3- a help screen will appear to the right
4- scroll down to contact us
5- choose most appropriate contact method for you (some are not always available)