My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews not being posted

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I received five Google reviews for our courses in the past three weeks. However, three of these have since been removed. I added a link to our Google listing on our course evaluation form for anyone who wishes to leave us a Google review. Is this not a legitimate way to gather reviews?

SA Writers College

Erica Way, Durbanville Hills, Western Cape, South Africa

021 813 9224

https://www.google.com/maps/place/SA+Writers+College+-+Online+Writing+Courses/@-33.84872,18.63702,5z...

http://www.sawriterscollege.co.za

Regards
Nichola

1 Expert replyverified_user

Reviews not being posted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nichola T

since your website describes your bsuiness as a online based business I doubt you are eligible for a GoogleMyBsuiness

Means you shouldn't worry not getting some gathered rveiws displayed.

In case the business is otherwise a college at a brick and mortar location I would suppose the students leave many reviews in the college and this would trigger getting filtered the reviews as per the same IP and location very likely

Reviews not being posted

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue, but I am a retail store, listed for over 6 years now

i get customer to write reviews from their cell phones(if it is  an iphone, they logon into google through the safari, since the maps app uses Yelp), customer click "POST" .

neither the review gets posted nor i get an email , this has been happening since May 15th, this was the last time i got a notification email 

my business info: not sure if direct links are allowed , so pls google " Gadgets Repair Wesley Chapel" , on Bruce B Downs Blvd

thanks