My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews gone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been awhile(about 4 months) since we checked our Google My Business account but today we found all the reviews gone and it's saying Google or someone updated our info and we have to approve it, but it does not say what the info is and we can't go past that page until we 

"approve for all locations." How are we supposed to approve something we are not told what is it? And when it says "all locations" we only have one location. Google just does not seem to care at all about people and their businesses. It's VERY, VERY, VERY hard to get reviews on Google because they make it nearly impossible to post, and then after we finally get a few reviews Google just wipes them out.

Reviews gone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also I forgot to mention, when I click on "Accept for all locations" it shows a "saving..." box bottom left corner of the screen, and then after a few seconds it says "error occurred when saving this location. That's all we know."

What is that about? The largest online website in the world and that's the best it can do?