My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews from Clients Not Appearing on Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My info is:

Personal Injury Attorney Matthew Noyes

1875 N. Belcher Road, Ste 201 Clearwater, FL 33765

727-796-8282

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109607716302908860401/+AttorneyMatthewENoyesClearwater/posts/p/pub

My clients are advising me that they have posted reviews to my page, but none are showing up.  I have read the other post and non of the answers seem to fit mine.  I am not doing the things those answers refer to.  I can understand if one client made a mistake, but about 3 of now told me tha they have posted and nothing has shown up.  Please help!  Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews from Clients Not Appearing on Business Page

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for writing. Do you know how long ago the reviews were left for you? Sometimes, they can take a bit of time to show up. I'm also sending this through to my reviews team to see if they can advise on any other possible issues. I will get back to you when I hear from them.

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It has been over the past several months. The most recent one I know about was written about 2 weeks ago and not posted. Thanks for any help!!

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Ok great, thanks for that information! No word yet from my team, but I've requested that they take a look ASAP. I will keep you posted as I hear back form them.