My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews for a Brand Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am trying to work out how I can get my clients to leave a review no my brand page. On the backend I can see a review section and I have checked the settings to make sure it is viewable to all users. However when I look at my brand page I can't see anywhere for people to leave reviews. Is there any way for people to leave reviews on a brand page?

I will eventually set my business up as a local service based business but I am moving interstate in two months so will not bother doing this until the move is complete.

Any insights? I'm surprised I can't find any info on this online.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews for a Brand Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think I've just found the answer here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Wondering-why-reviews-tab-is-no...

I'll leave this post up for anyone looking for the same info but I have discovered that reviews cannot be left of a brand page and the tab I thought was for reviews is actually for reviews that I have left on other people's page. I only feel mildly foolish ;)
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Tim Capper (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Gareth,
Right a brand page cannot have review. Only Local Business and Service are businesses can. The review you are talking about are probably the review the business page has made.
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ben F

Please read in the thread @Gareth B linked in his answer my last post over there:

qouting the main part below:

--------------------------------------------------

FWIW:

Brand pages are not completely excluded from the reviewing feature.
They indeed can't GET reviewed.
Getting reviews is possible for local pages ONLY.

But brand  pages can WRITE & POST reviews (creating them under the account (aka "authorship") of the business)

Reviews for a Brand Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm unable to see the all number of reviews on google map 

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Marvel+Corporate+Services&oq=marvel+cor&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l3...,,,

its showing 25

while we got 30 reviews