My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews disappeared from Google Knowledge Panel

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had reviews showing up in my Google knowledge panel from Homeadvisor https://goo.gl/bWXrbs but now only Google reviews showing up.  The only change I did to my website added Google Schema.  

How do I add reviews from Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/window-repair-inc-glendale-heights to Google knowledge Panel?  Thank you

Business name = Window Repair Inc
business address = Glendale Heights, IL 60139
telephone number =  (847) 881-6887
Google+ URL = https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WindowrepairUs/about?gmbpt=true

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Window R

Maybe its triggered by the fact you have actually no more more the one Google reveiw shown up and because of it no review score displayed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Homeadvisor reviews disappeared and I have 7 of them.  They only disappeared after I added google scheme (same as url code) to the website. Any tips what can be done besides reverting everything like it was before the modifications?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Window R

Have no other idea - but I being you would try to revert to the old situation.

If it solves the isseu we know more.

If it doesn't you stil can have again the scheme as after your last change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Reverting might solve the problem or might not solve it, it's Google.  The key is to understand the problem and solve it properly and I would prefer not to try to put a temporary patch by removing schema.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Again 

Its Goolge and Google Algos and Google   never tells us in advance about any changes on their side and whether or not any issues are intended or not.

I today have seen in the German GMB forum other users also reporting a similar behavior: previously shown review from the web will not anymore shown up.

I will keep an eye on this matter and incase other users here in the English forum start reporting the same I will not hesitate to escalate it to Google.

At the moment and knowing you did a few changes with your listing I can't exclude this changes triggered the issue.

I therefore will be observing the forum for more and similar cases before bothering Google with a single case.

(Note: other TC can consider it different as I do and they are free to act differently)