My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews Link Is Missing For Village At Westchase Apartments. Was there last week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to put a review for a particular apartment complex but it's not available. I have a feeling the apartment complex removed it because the reviews are not favorable. That doesn't seem right. How do I get this corrected?

https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJ5wYV-czcQIYRjDOjYL25gGw

Village At Westchase

2750 Wallingford Drive #1513 Houston, Texas 77042

713-780-4611

1 Expert replyverified_user

Reviews Link Is Missing For Village At Westchase Apartments. Was there last week

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Dominic E

don't follow any Conspiracy theory. The reveiwing link oyu provided doesn't work inall cases.

This is more a matter to blame Google as tp blame the owner of the business.

Can write still  the review through GMaps (jeft side - scrolling down to the bottom)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to be corrected? To notify google. I was working before and as you read the reviews they are not glowing reviews? How does someone contact google to add the review link? And yes there's is a way to write the review via gmaps but no one really can see it like before

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

if you like you can add this example as an other "club member" onto htis thread as there is escalated already by me to Google:

Ask for a membership in the club of affected user by adding you as a club member in here:

Reviews Disappeared Only on Search Engine [still visible on maps]

Just provide there at least two links:

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Village+At+Westchase+275...

and 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Village+at+Westchase/@29.7335266,-95.5661631,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

I'm tired with all the other cases and let users add their concern about this issue on the summarizing thread.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i posted in the other forum. Not sure if i did it right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler did I post it correctly in the other thread in which the issue has been escalated to google? You think they can fix my issue as well?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Dominic E

It's obviously not "your" issue but a widespread one.

I am not a googler so I don't know they can or will fix it.

But I hope so.