My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews Disappeared

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I lost some of the reviews overnight? On 5/27/17 tried to move on map like bug fix in April no luck? Any advice? Lost 3 Great reviews overnight and noticed that I am missing more​. Here's a link to our Google 

St Louis Doves Release Company

Moscow Mills, MO
(636) 358-8940

https://g.co/kgs/bJ8bMc

Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I have a update. I gust hung up the phone with a Google expert said that the problem is now fixed, but My 5 🌟 Reviews are gone and the only thing I can do is ask my customers to repost! This is not acceptable Google! Repost you have the emails you sent me when they left the reviews! 

Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just checking and at 10:20 just lost another 5 🌟 Review! What is going on?

Re: Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had the same experience. They also told me to request new reviews from the people who lost theirs. Unreasonable: spam filter is FAR too aggressive, and I don't have the kind of business that allows for regular customer interaction. Hopefully, the powers that be will read threads like this and correct the problem.

Re: Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Lost another 5 🌟 Review Sunday night? Called Google no help.

Greg Bruckerhoff St Louis Doves Release Company

Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had the same trouble. 

I've managed to identify a pattern that when the reviewer is enthusiastic enough to leave the same review on Facebook, that review is then removed on Google. When the reviews are different they stay on both (currently).

Google has lots of reasons for removing posts.

Check out this post, it may help: https://support.google.com/business/answer/2622994?hl=en&ref_topic=6109351