My Business
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviewers Photos showing in my business listings Cant delete them

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Birmingham Gold and Siver Companies

94 Vyse St Birmingham B18 6 JZ

Google my business

I have photos on my google places listing that were not posted by me and therefore cannot be removed by me. I have no idea how they got on there except I think perhaps a reviewer added them BUT they are not relevant to my business as the review was an enquiry NOT a review anyway.

I only want 2 pictures to show One is a picture of my building and the other is a pocket-watch sitting on a pile of gold. Please can you remove or help me to remove all those other pictures that dont represent my business. I have flagged them as inappropriate BUT Google never responds to the flags I mean I've flagged up the reviewer who posted the pics and this "review" see below several times but google just wont remove it  either The review comes from the person who also posted the pictures

Tracy Pearson Rating Review posted on

27 Jan 2017
THIS POST IS FOR THE BIRMINGHAM SILVER COMPANY Since there is no way to send the BSC an email, I am using this forum in the hope of contacting them, and receiving a reply. I'm writing you today in the hopes of obtaining your help. Recently I bought a Birmingham Silver over Copper complete Tea/Coffee Service Set including a very large serving tray. When the tray was delivered to my home today, I noticed the left handle on the tray had broken off. It appears that the tray is Silver on Pewter, but no matter it's make up, I'd like to get it fixed. I took it to a local welding company and they attempted to "spot weld it", but it did not work. Please let me know if there is any chance of this tray being fixed if I were to send it to you, or perhaps you can make suggestions as to who I could take it to here in the States to get it repaired. I bought this set as a gift for my parents and time is of the essence. Please contact me as soon as possible. I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Mr. Tracy L. Pearson, USN, Ret., Disabled, American, Veteran

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To confirm, all the pictures in question where added to my places page at the time of the review. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any help from anyone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorted now thanks for all your help