My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviewer is harrasing me online, continues to edit his review every few days. How to have removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a reviewer that continues to edit his review every few days with the hope that it is the first to be seen online. He has reviewed the business almost 11 times now since 3/3/16.

His most recent revision was today. The review states that I committed nerve damage. This is absolutely false and is libel in nature. Could someone please help me have the review removed. My business information is listed below. I would be happy to forward the review privately to the appropriate individual. Thanks everyone for their help.

Coolbreeze Dentistry

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Coolbreeze+Dentistry/@32.9201314,-96.9593315,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2...

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviewer is harrasing me online, continues to edit his review every few days. How to have remove

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Satvinder

I believe this is a continuation of this thread - https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/A-google-reviewer-updates-his-l...

Please keep going with that thread (as you have just done), and not open new threads for the same issue. It will be easier for the TC who initially escalates an issue sees things through.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Reviewer is harrasing me online, continues to edit his review every few days. How to have remove

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Margaret,
Thank you for the reply. I am no longer able to work with the original TC in regards to the matter. I was asked to look for another TC to follow through with the issue. I am hoping if it was possible for yourself or another TC to contact me so that I may provide further information for the matter to be reviewed by google.
Thanks again for your help.
S. Kainth

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Satvinder,

I'm sorry but I don't see anywhere on the other thread where you were advised to work with another TC.

Volunteers on this forum will not contact you directly - please follow Margaret's advice and keep the original thread going. I will ask our CM if she can close comments on this thread, but also take a look at the original thread and repeat reviewer.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Priya,

Thank you for your response. I was asked by the original TC by private email to ask another TC to help. I would appreciate the opportunity to explain the reasoning privately to you. Would you be as so kind to email me privately at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and I can clarify the situation. Thank you again for your time. Take care.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This thread has been closed to new replies, by request.