My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review showed for a couple of days, then it went away.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I had a customer post a great review on me going through Google Maps. It was there a couple of days and then it was gone. I had 6 reviews, and now am down to 5. 

She went to go in and add it again, but no review button showed. That makes me think that Google knows it is still there, just not displaying it.

Why would it be there for 2 days, then go away? There was no link involved within it, and she just gave me a straight-out, but really nice, review. I can see that others have more than 5, so it isn't about the amount. Is there anything I can do to make this review show again? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I checked my Google+ and Maps pages and nothing shows more than the 5 reviews, or that anything is filtered.

Any help someone could give me on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Boston Web Design
22 Everett Street Dorchester MA 02122
617-328-6844

Glen
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

perhaps she deleted her review after noticing you are a guy reviewing oyur own business.

I would have done it like she did so - LOL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

She said she didn't, and tried to add it in again and couldn't. Just like my 1st response said. :-)