My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review response not posting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to post a response for the last 2 days without success. I pressed SUBMIT and everything looked OK. However, my response somehow vanished. Tried a half a dozen times logging out and logged back-in and same vanishing problem. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Fantom M

This is a known issue, and Google are actively working on a resolution.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday, I responded to 30 reviews for my business East Indy Dental Care and none of them have posted. Do I really have to respond to them all again??? I hope not. :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do they have a time frame when this will be resolved as I was just advised by my boss all the reviews I have done did not post. Or is there someone that I can notify?

Re: Review response not posting

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Holiday Inn Hotel Suites S

This has been fixed for several days - can you confirm you're still experiencing the problem?

If so, you're doing this from a desktop, yes? Not mobile?

If so, please include the following so we can investigate:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps address
5. Website address (if applicable)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will I have to re-respond to the 30 reviews I already replied to as a business owner for East Indy Dental Care? I don't see any of my responses populated on the business profile. Please advise, thanks!

Re: Review response not posting

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

HI @Adam G

I don't have any details on what the issue or resolution was, or whether specifically you'll need to respond again. Only that the problem has been fixed.  

So if the reviews aren't showing, then yes it looks like you'll need to respond again.

Find me on · · my blog