My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review limit in dashboard

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Can anyone confirm if you can only view and respond to your 201 most recent reviews? I can't access any reviews beyond that in the dashboard or the app.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Will see if I can find out for you.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi @TomW

Can you share the name of your business so that we can take a look? This might be a technical issue as my understanding is there is no limit to responding to reviews. 

Thanks!

Marissa

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter

Re: Review limit in dashboard

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Marissa_GMB

I checked a few different accounts I have access to and it's the same for all of them. It will indicate that there are more than 201 reviews but they're not accessible.

Here's an example from one. Can't click on the right arrow to view any beyond 201:

201.png

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing Tom!

Can you also provide the business name for this screenshot?

Appreciate the help,

Maissa

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter