My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review from somebody who has never used our services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just received notification of a new review. Four stars (we usually get five from Trip Advisor etc) but what makes this one different is that there is no review, just the fours stars - and when I checked the name against our booing history, the 'reviewer' has never stayed here. Can I get it removed?

Ty Parke Farm Camping

https://plus.google.com/+TyParkeFarmCampingYurtsMathry/about

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review from somebody who has never used our services

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Gary,

Have gone through the link you have provided, it seems the profile is fake so you can remove that review.
Just go to Google My Business Page --> Login with your email and password which have you used for creating google business listing --> then go to review tab--> remove review you don't want to be appear on your Business page

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Tushar. I really appreciate your help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi again. There is no option that I can see under the review tab to delete the review.

Kind regards,

Gary

--
Gary Loch
Tel. 01348 837384
Email garyloch@mac.com

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Gary,

Can you just share me the screenshots of your business page so i could guide you through

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Gary L

unfortunately the advice @Tushar R gave you is just wrong.

There is no option to actively reomove a review (doesn't matter how many stars or showing what content)

The only option is flagging a review as inappropriate or responding as owner of the listing.

IMHO the latter option would be your best choice as oyu can tell the public this reviewer never booked a room or stayed at your accomodation business.

Flagging it you can try  also but I'm pretty sure Google wont remove the 4 star review - they wouldn't even remove an "empty" one-star-review