My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review for someone who is not a customer

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, one of our reviews for Premier Mazda Cape Cod is not valid.  We are a small dealership and have reviewed with our entire staff of 12 people.  I cannot see anything else posted on this persons profile, but he does not live in the area and has never been to the dealership.  There is no contact information for this client to ask to remove the invalid review...  https://business.google.com/b/104209695045954058334/reviews/l/10667235943307188973/r/634689749409578...

Is there any way you can remove this ?

Thank you

Premier Mazda 508-815-5900

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I feel your pain, google does not care about your business nor do it care about the fake review. The system is flawed and it allows competition to post fake reviews and you have no way of defending this. We are along with thousands of others screwed when it comes to getting the reviews removed, you would be better shutting down the local listing and using a review platform that talks to its clients and help work out if reviews are fake.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

YOur best choice would be to respond on the review making clear the reviewer never was a customer of you and never started to deal wiht you.

This way the public gets informed he is a fake reviewer.