My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review for another business left on my page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone has left a review on my business page that does not belong to us. I cannot find her in our database of customers, and we do not perform the service that she said we did. I would like to have her review removed, or at least be able to contact her so I can inform her that it was left for the wrong business. Is there anything that I can do?!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review for another business left on my page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
yo can (and should) flag the reveiw aas inappropriate and oyu can and shoudl response as Business owner to the reveiw in question.

Here the "how to respond" https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474050?hl=en

Re: Review for another business left on my page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have flagged the review as inappropriate but Google came back and said that the review cannot be removed because it was not in violation of their policies. I have also responded to the review asking for them to contact me because they left the review for the wrong business, but they haven't, and who knows if they will.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please delete this map maker,.. she is harashing online

MaRkMyNaMe© https://mapmaker.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&ptab=1&uid=204341655899290628733&start=25&sort=

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

about what business are you talking ?

And as already said in your other thread we don't deal here about any MapMkaer issues.

In case you are talking about bad reviews for your  own GoogleMyBusiness listings please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL