My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Review Stars

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my first review and got 5 stars, but the stars are not showing up. I read that it takes 6 reviews to get the stars to show up, but all the other companies in the same business I am in have less than 6 reviews and their stars are there. Whenever I search for "home inspections temple texas"

Healymonster Home Inspections

16190 Brazos Ct

Temple Texas 76502

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Healymonster+Home+Inspections/@31.193765,-97.5028797,17z/data=!3m1...

www.healymonster.com

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 2.12.42 PM.png

Review Stars

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Brian, 

The number you heard before was that you needed 5 reviews for stars to start showing, but that's out of date as of last February. In that thread, there's even an example with review stars showing for a business with zero Google reviews, pulling the average from a 3rd party review site. 

Continue gathering Google reviews. If you haven't already, you can make a link to make it easier for customers to find the right place to leave a review. You can expect the review stars to start showing somewhere between 2 and 5 reviews, it can take a few days after the final review before the stars start showing too, so be a little patient. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.