My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rated roofing Fife ltd

47 dalmahoy crescent 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rated+Roofing,+Kirkcaldy+KY2+6SY/@56.1369023,-3.1720057,16z/data...

hi the latest review on my business is not relevant to my company and is illegal as it is a review of a company named thermacon Ltd which is a separate legal entity from rated roofing Fife ltd

how can I get this removed I've tried flagging and asking to have removed already

1 Expert replyverified_user

Reveiws

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Barry S

Flagging the review and responding to the review are your best options. Google very seldom removes reviews from accounts and I don't see anything on this review that violates the guidelines.

BTW, you're not supposed to review your own business - it's a clear conflict of interest.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not sure what you are referring to. I do not remember posting any
reviews on my business. What business

Barry Sahagian

Reveiws

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Apologies Barry, it looks like the forum has pulled in the wrong profile again.  This comment about reviewing your own business applies to another "Barry S" 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No your correct first time lol
I have reviewed my own business ,oops.
Still the reveiw by conacher is slanderous as it's against my company that
I run now and not the company that carried out her project
--
Regards Barry Rated Roofing www.thermaconltd.co.uk

Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

google got back to me and told me they were removing the review but it's trill there and now these people have put up another bad reveiw for no reason 

what can I do ??

Reveiws

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Barry 

The account you logged in with when you wrote the review has the ability to delete the review.  You don't need Google to do it for you.

Go to Maps, click the hamburger menu in the top left, click Your Contributions, click Reviews, scroll to find the review.  Click the three vertical dots and you'll see an option to delete the review.

Find me on · · my blog

Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

thsnks but it's not a reveiw I've left its other people leaving negative reviews on my business that have no relevance and are nothing to do with my business.

Reveiws

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @MargaretO it's not a review I left it's a review someone else left on my business that's the problem

goohle emailed me after I sent a legal request to have review removed and said that they would remove it but it's still there

Reveiws

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Sorry Barry, seem to have gotten my wires crossed.

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to do anything with reviews - follow up with google support.  If you have a case number or some form if identification from the previous response, use that in this form.  It will make a big difference to the outcome in both speed and action taken.

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_other_problem

Find me on · · my blog