My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Respond to google search reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh
2. Current business address:  Ad Dhubbat, King Abdulaziz Street Al Mubarakiah Plaza, Riyadh 12627, Saudi Arabia
3. Current telephone number: +966 11 479 1234
4. Google+ URL: https://business.google.com/u/0/b/114709419850590572120

Dear Sir,

i tried to have access on google my bussiness in order to respond to guests reviews on Google search. but i have been transfered to verify my bussiness then i submit my bussiness loaction and i received the below message

This listing has already been verified by ra…@gmail.com. idont know who is he?google1.pnggoogle2.pnggoogle3.png

kindly to help us in order to have access on Google my bussiness ( Radisson Blu  Hotel Riyadh )

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/114709419850590572120

Name : Magdy Mahmoud  Front office Manager in Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh

Magdy.Mahmoud@Radissonblu.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Respond to google search reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Magdy M

This is indeed a verified business that someone there verified.

Can you check with the IT department ?  Find out who has access to the Hotels website Google Analytics, they may have used the same account to verify.

If you cannot find out who actually verified the business listing, then you will need to go down the route of claiming ownership >> but again I would recommend whomever manages the Google analytics to claim the page.

They can then add you as communications manager for the business page.

The reason I say to track down the account, is because the same thing will happen when you leave the hotel. It would be best for the account to be in 1 location.

Begin Ownership claim process for business page

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership