My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Request call back: Armenia not in the list

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Our development team is in Armenia, when we have issues, we are not able to request a call back to a Armenian Phone Number, because it's not in the drop-down list

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Sinem T

To contact support:
 1- log into your Google my business dashboard http://www.google.com/mybusiness
2- select support from upper left hamburger menu
3- a help screen will appear to the right
4- scroll down to contact us 
5- choose most appropriate contact method for you (some are not always available)

or write your question here

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sinem T, as @Oleg K mentioned, there are a few ways Google Support can contact you. You can request for email correspondence as well.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your feedback, but this isn't what I was looking for. I am working for a tech company in The Netherlands and I am for work in Armenia. I need a Google Support to call me back and unfortunately, this is not possible. 

It shouldn't be that complex, to add Armenia (+374) to the list, or provide the consumer an explanation, why this country is not in the list.

My very best,

Sinem

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michal,

Thank you for your feedback, but this isn't what I was looking for. I am working for a tech company in The Netherlands and I am for work in Armenia. I need a Google Support to call me back (instant) and not e-mail me, because an e-mail correspondence takes 2 days unfortunately.

It shouldn't be that complex, to add Armenia (+374) to the list, or provide the consumer an explanation, why this country is not in the list.

My very best,

Sinem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sinem, Google's phone support is available only in some countries (like Netherlands). Unfortunately, phone support is not available for phone numbers in Armenia at this time. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michal,

Why is that?

Best,

Sinem

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

@Sinem T  Submit a request to the support team. Ask them to call you back.

https://support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=ru&source=ts&rd=1#

Facebook     Twitter