My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Replying to reviews

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, How to be reply reviews. Our Business Place Owner want to share or reply the customer reviews. what's the process.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Replying to reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474050?hl=en

Replying to reviews

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler   Thanks for your valuable information regarding Replying to Reviws.

Replying to reviews

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Thanks for your information.I am little bit confused against the programmed i have been add more than 50 Business Place. Owner wants to Share or Reply the customer Reviews. but i checked my email  customer reviews came to my Email id.owner cant got it mail and reply the Reviews. we have also checked GMB on my android phone  and open the GMB and click the Reviews just click on verify now then shows that cant's certified business at this time please visit support.google.com/business. why shown my android phone all business place those we have add on.How to be removed it. only 2 or 3 business place customer review came on my email.how to fix it.

Replying to reviews

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Thanks for your information.I am little bit confused against the programmed i have been add more than 50 Business Place. Owner wants to Share or Reply the customer Reviews. but i checked my email  customer reviews came to my Email id.owner cant got it mail and reply the Reviews. we have also checked GMB on my android phone  and open the GMB and click the Reviews just click on verify now then shows that cant's certified business at this time please visit support.google.com/business. why shown my android phone all business place those we have add on.How to be removed it. only 2 or 3 business place customer review came on my email. How to fix it.