My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removing inappropriate customer uploaded photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.  Travelers Motel

2.  1413 E Broadway St

Sweetwater, Tx 79556

3.  325-235-2850  Hattie Carlson

4.  ?

5.  No Web site

Hello,

I am writing because I need a customer photo removed from my business account.

This is a picture of a hand gun and clips.  This is not an appropriate picture to place on a motel business site, a casinto business site, a liquor store business site, a bank business site or for that matter any business site (except for gun sales or shooting practice ranges).

This photo does my business harm because many people become stressed by the site of a gun due to many factors.

Please, can I have this photo removed?  I fear also that others will begin to upload photos of their guns!

Thank you so very much!

Hattie Carlson

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can flag any customer images yourself by following these instructions. Given how unrelated and offensive the image is, you should see it removed within 24 hours, I've always had great luck with this method. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Removing inappropriate customer uploaded photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for those instructions! So we go to Google Maps, find our business listing and then go the those pictures...

I talked to the customer who uploaded the picture (and two others). He said it was sorry for the accidental loading of the picture but did not know how to get it to delete.

Now I will wait to see that it gets deleted!

Thank you so much. A picture of a gun should not be uploaded for businesses especially for banks, motels, schools, churches and so many others.

Thank you!

Re: Removing inappropriate customer uploaded photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for those instructions! So we go to Google Maps, find our business listing and then go the those pictures...

I talked to the customer who uploaded the picture (and two others). He said it was sorry for the accidental loading of the picture but did not know how to get it to delete.

Now I will wait to see that it gets deleted!

Thank you so much. A picture of a gun should not be uploaded for businesses especially for banks, motels, schools, churches and so many others.

Thank you!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Happy to help! If for some reason this doesn't take care of it within two or three days, come back here and I'll see what I can do. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.