My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removing an inappropriate review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Harlow Spanier & Heckele, PLLC is a law firm located at 4007 E. Paradise Falls Drive, Suite 212 in Tucson, Arizona (85712). We can be reached at 520-352-0008. https://plus.google.com/u/0/105845168314261666485

We have a former client against which we have initiated fee arbitration after he failed to pay his legal fees. We also have several other matters we are considering opening against him as a result of his abusive behavior towards the members of our staff. He wrote us a 1 star review in retaliation of the arbitration, which is supposed to be kept private (not the same as a public lawsuit). 

We believe a conflict of interest exists in his posting that comment, since we are engaged in on-going arbitration, and would like for it to be taken down so that our private business matters are not being flaunted publicly. We have reported it as a conflict of interest, but it has been a whole week and nothing has been done yet.

Please advise.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Removing an inappropriate review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephanie W

"Google doesn't get involved when merchants and customers disagree about facts, since there's no reliable way to discern who's right about a particular customer experience."

However given what you have explained, I would suggest contacting business support to explain the situation.

Contact Business Support 

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

OR - Go to Dashboard >> Manage Location

Top Right ( Hamburger Menu ) >> Support

Contact Business Support.png

Select Support >> Help Menu Pops Up

Scroll Down to Email

Contact Business Support Email and Call Back.png

Fill in the details >> Request Call Back or Email

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership