AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removing all data on deleted page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello wonderful help...

I deleted a page a long time ago - Michelle J. Howe CPA and it remains open during search results...  Google+ keeps calling me and I told them this business no longer exists.  It needs to be removed for good.  How do I do that?

Same problem - new platform.  I just deleted by business (local) page for Empath Evolution because of a few reasons that were not being corrected.  It still exists in search results and there is my personal home in the photo.  How can I get rid of this info for good - from any search out there.  btw - the name of the page is Empath Evolution with the map on it. 

Please please please - can I get some help to clear an old business and my personal home from the internet?  Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Removing all data on deleted page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michelle, if the businesses exist now or existed in the past, Google will not remove them. The proper procedure is to report them as closed. Have you tried that?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Removing all data on deleted page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michelle, if the businesses exist now or existed in the past, Google will not remove them. The proper procedure is to report them as closed. Have you tried that?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky