My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removing a review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Morning all,

Apologies if I’m not doing all this the right way – I’m a newby.

Is there any way to get a review removed? I have had one from a so-called "guest" written in extremely poor French, who hasn't stayed in my gite (details below) & was obviously dissatisfied with their choice of accommodation. They also posted very unflattering photos of some run-down area somewhere else, presumably where they actually stayed. I have managed to have one of the photos removed but not the other for some reason, after flagging it up several times. Really, I want the review taking down as well. I have been busy canvassing previous guests to get realistic reviews on my page in the hope that that will undo some of the damage caused by bringing up my rating.

I have 5/5 on TripAdvisor and 9.5/Excellent out of 23 reviews on Booking.com (reviews can only be placed by guests booking through Booking.com).

I now have several 5* reviews on there, but the score when you hover over the pointer on the map still reads 3/5.

Here's hoping someone can help.

Regards

Bobby

https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Gite+Chez+Marot/@45.617616,0.5260302,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf101...

Gite Chez Marot

Lieu–dit Chez Marot 

Varaignes

France

0033 (0) 5 53 60 53 28

0033 (0)7 51 86 09 77 – mobile/portable