My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove star ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, We have recently had a fraudulent review that has now been removed from google. However the 1 star still remains. How do we remove or request removal? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remove star ratings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jemma

Without the following information we can not assist you:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps URL

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Remove star ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, 

I'm having the same issue. Please can you assist? 

Purple PR

Address: Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse St, Soho, London W1B 5DF

Phone: 020 7439 9888

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Purple+PR/@51.510358,-0.137297,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfbb598d...

Remove star ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Priya, 

I have the same problem. I have setup my google account for my business and I found a 1-star rating even before I physically started my business.Can you please help me out? 

1. name: Roxana Barbu Portraits

2. address: Kastanjelaan 10, 2950 Kapellen, Belgium

3.phone: +32 468 19 58 85

https://www.google.be/maps/place/Roxana+Barbu+Portraits/@51.3215835,4.4343549,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x...

Remove star ratings

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Victoria R and @Roxana b

If you experiencing issues with false reviews you will need to report them to Google for evaluation. This help article explains what Google considers to be false reviews and how to flag them for possible removal: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4596773?hl=en

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Remove star ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can you plesae remove all ratings and chance to give rating from our Karsima page and hide the old ones, please.

Can you also update our street wiew, cause that´s wrong with a picture of an old company Valokeidas which has closed the doors and we Karisma (www.karismavaasa) are now here.

Have a lovely day and thank you for your help!

BR, Carola Svahn-Salomäki, owner

Remove star ratings

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Karisma V Can you please start your own thread with your business details.

This allows us to keep the forum organised and gives you the attention you need.

This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Re: Remove star ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
?Hi,

I can´t change that star ranking away from my Karisma site, can you do that, please.

I don't want that the street view and information from my shop allows star rating and I want the old ratings away from there, can you please do that! I´ve been asking for this several times now. And still you haven+t done anything and the street view is also still wrong..

I hope you´ll now do the changes, thanks!

BR, Carola Svahn-Salomäki

Karisma I Svahntton Oy
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 20
65100 Vaasa
Finland
+358 (0)6 3125 513
+358 (0)500 570 0116
info@karismavaasa.fi
#karismavaasa

Remove star ratings

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Karisma V I have already asked you to start a new thread with your information. Please stop posting here. I am closing this thread to new replies.