My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove a Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I manage a number of listings for our company.  One of our verified listings is an employee rec hall.  I have only claimed and verified it because it already existed on google maps.  However, it's not a business.  It doesn't provide any services or meet the guidelines to even be a listing.  It's just an employee hang out area.  However, it is one of the most prominent listings in the area, where we also have cabin rentals, a campground, and several other services.  It's not an area we want to encourage guests to visit, and we'd like to have it removed completely.  I have gone to the listing (under my owner account) and marked the listing as private many times.  I then receive an email stating that because I'm an owner my edits will be made.  It has been over a month, and no changes have been made.  Can someone help me expedite the process so our guests aren't trying to visit a less than attractive employee rec hall?  

Thanks everyone!

Colter Bay Village Employee Rec Hall

9905 Colter Bay Village Rd, Moran, WY 83013

(307) 543-2811

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Colter+Bay+Village+Employee+Rec+Hall/@43.9055756,-110.637532,15z/d...