AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove a Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I manage a number of listings for our company.  One of our verified listings is an employee rec hall.  I have only claimed and verified it because it already existed on google maps.  However, it's not a business.  It doesn't provide any services or meet the guidelines to even be a listing.  It's just an employee hang out area.  However, it is one of the most prominent listings in the area, where we also have cabin rentals, a campground, and several other services.  It's not an area we want to encourage guests to visit, and we'd like to have it removed completely.  I have gone to the listing (under my owner account) and marked the listing as private many times.  I then receive an email stating that because I'm an owner my edits will be made.  It has been over a month, and no changes have been made.  Can someone help me expedite the process so our guests aren't trying to visit a less than attractive employee rec hall?  

Thanks everyone!

Colter Bay Village Employee Rec Hall

9905 Colter Bay Village Rd, Moran, WY 83013

(307) 543-2811

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Colter+Bay+Village+Employee+Rec+Hall/@43.9055756,-110.637532,15z/d...