My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Physical Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My organization is the Rare Genomics Institute www.raregenomics.org.

It doesn't have a physical location, it is a network of physicians, patients, scientists and volunteers.

We are trying to remove the listing from Google business or at least hide the address.

Currently the account is suspended.

Can you please help us either delete the listing or remove the suspension so we can change the settings and hide the address?

Thank you so much!

Julien

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Julien, the first thing I would consider is how long you have had the listing, and if it is tied to any reviews.  If it isn't that old of a listing nor are there any reviews that are tied to it, I would delete it, but if it is the opposite, I would suggest working at getting the suspension removed.  In order to get the suspension removed, I would recommend you contact Google My Business by calling them at 844-491-9665

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nate,

There is nothing worth saving. :)

I followed the instructions here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4669092?hl=en to remove the account but ran into this:

I am trying to have this information about rare genomics disappear from Adwords and it doesn't seem to be possible this way. I guess I'll call them then. Thanks!