My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Listing - eCommerce Listing Showing as Shop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'd like to remove a google business listing but am struggling. I've tried everything. The screenshot below leads people to believe that we have a physical shop whereas we're actually an online store only. We get people calling and emailing to say they can't find us all the time. I've removed the listing from my places but still appearing.

Pls assist?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dean B
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dean

Are you still experiencing this problem? I've just done a quick search for your business and the Local knowledge graph doesn't come up, so I'm hoping it has all been resolved now?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Remove Listing - eCommerce Listing Showing as Shop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yes sorry I forgot to mark as answered. I managed to contact Google and they resolved it.

Thanks though!

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dean,

Greetings. I will really appreciate if you can please let me know how you got the problem resolved. I am facing the same issue as yours, wherein, my e-commerce store is showing up as a physical shop.

Thanks in advance

Ashutosh

urby.in

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

HI @Urby S

Please contact business support as user Dean obviously did.

In case this doesn't help come back to th forum.

But in this case Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Re: Remove Listing - eCommerce Listing Showing as Shop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashutosh,

Sorry for the delay. I managed to contact Google support and they removed it

Thanks!

--
*Dean Blackbeard*
*C: +27(0)829294719*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Dean for getting back. I am also trying to contact google support but still no luck. I have tried contacting them via twitter as well.

Do let me know if there is any magical way to contact them. Thanks a million once again.

Cheers

Ashutosh