My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Google Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks in advance for any help offered. We have had a review left by a customer which I would like to be removed. The customer has been dealing with one of the staff members outside of the business and is unhappy with him personally. The review does not reflect the business at all and the review has been left in spite. No invoice has been produced for the customer as everything has been delt with outside of the business. The review can be found via the below link as was recently left by someone named 'Albert Wells'.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=autocare+chester&lrd=0x487add36c63a9e5f:0x2cb95548efb90ec4,1,

What can I do to remove this listing as quickly as possible?

Kind regards,

Leigh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remove Google Review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Leigh C,

If you hover over the review with your mouse, a small flag will appear next to the date and under the reviewer's name. Click it and fill out the information. Google will audit it and take the action they deem is appropriate. 

Kind Regards,

James

Remove Google Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks for your help. I tried that about a week or so ago and I have yet to have a notification to say they have recieved my report or a decision. Is this normal or is there some other way I can escalate it?

Re: Remove Google Review

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Leigh C,

You will not be notified upon flagging it and we have to allow time for Google to work through the workload of these. Each one is put into the system in the order it is received and there is no way to escalate it as everyone is just as important. 

Kind Regards,

James