My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Remove 3rd Party URL from my company Google page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am disappointed to find a 3rd party url (just eat) on my businesses Google page. Shanti Lounge Indian Bar and Takeaway. I have control of my Google page have made contact with Google who say that they can't remove it? 

To be honest I don't think this is satisfactory, I mean, I am the business owner and I can't dictate what 3rd party company promotes themselves on my own companies Google page? There is no option for me to remove this.

It's fairly pathetic really, I have never authorised them to place any thing let alone add their own ordering portal on my businesses Google page? This is detrimental to my business, as once a potential customer is on just eats site they have competing restaurants in view, ofwhich just eat will advertise also. I need this removing at once. All I want is my own companies website on my Google page. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remove 3rd Party URL from my company Google page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Gaurav D

please explain me:

referring to your " I have never authorised them to place any thing"

Who do you refer to as "them"?

is "them" Google as search engine or "just eat" 

Googl is adding to the knowledge graph lot of stuff you never provided in your dahboard.

Its as a search engine works. 

But you can expect to get "just eat" removed from your knwoledge panel  if their "just eat"  link doesn't refer to your business.

Is this the case?

And have you any other menue link to get shown instead?