My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removal of Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account is linked to a business that I am no longer a part of.  I want it removed but I have tried and tried unsuccessfully.  Please remove this business if this is not an option remove me from any google products.  this should not be this hard to remove this business link and it is very annoying to still be getting activity form it.

Regards

Alison Ames  Yes I am the owner of this address.  NOt spam or whatever you say it could be.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Removal of Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@alison a

report the listing as permanently closed - its the dedicated method to deal with lisitings like yours.

Removal of Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thanks for the reply.  I do not know how to do that or where to find it.  I have tried and tried but it seems I need to be on the original computer to which I have left the business.  I want my listing with this business romoved and it does not seem possible.

Removal of Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am also having an similar issue that I do not want my address or personal home shwoing for the business. I have logged into both accounts but cannot seem to find them.

Removal of Business

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

in case you manage the listin in your dashboard:

apply https://support.google.com/business/answer/6314541?hl=en

In case you don't manage it report it via""suggest an edit" in GMaps.