My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Removal of 1-star rating with from non clients or made up names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3  1-star reviews the rest are 5 stars

1.  This person was contacted via Facebook by a mutual friend and put the review on the wrong place,  but she isn't willing to remove 

2.  This person doesn't exist in the entire State of Oklahoma and is fake and left no text

3. Last person gave false info about the date photo was taken , and was coached by a competitor based on her calling my insurance provider to get the business in trouble.  This person did a drive by review and isn't a client.

Which one of these can be removed ??   How can they be removed??

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Google will only take down reviews where you can show they has a negative campaign across several businesses. If they are stupid to leave one 5 star review for thier own or a friends business it helps.

Other wise respond to each review using this advice

http://blumenthals.com/blog/2010/03/16/responding-to-negative-reviews-the-real-audience-is-your-pros...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of the 1-star reviews was by a fictitious person who doesn't exist.  Thus only has 1 review 

The other one targeted our business and was coached based off her actions after the review and didn't even use our facility just drove by but also lied about the date in the review.  

I did respond to all the reviews in a good manor but google even states on their own website the reviewer should at least have visited or used the business.  All 3 have never used the business and only 1 just drove by. 

By Google's own wording these should be removed ASAP but nothing happens. 

Also one of the customer vehicles in the pic when zoomed in you can make out the lic plate #  which IMO is unacceptable