My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Relocation of company and telephone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i'm IT of this company Bugatti Freight Int Thailand

https://plus.google.com/102202329551536394835/about?gmbpt=true&hl=th&_ga=1.185811501.588914127.14724...

and i would likes to knows how can i verify my bussiness here if given old address are no longer valid and our telephone line is automatic line (PBX thingy) and we changed our telephone number. Is it possible to verify our buissiness again?

Here it is new adress

1112/22-23 ถนนสุขุมวิท แขวงพระโขนง เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110

This is our website that also included new address
http://bugattibkk.com/

Hope got reply from you soon!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Relocation of company and telephone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ภาณพงศ ป

That business page you linked to is not verified, so you can delete it.

Then just create and verify a brand new business page, with all the correct information on it.

It will probably offer you postcard verification, so don't worry about tel pbx thing

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Relocation of company and telephone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for advice! and if we verify by postcard how long does it take to delivery postcard? Our company is in Thailand sorry for late reply thou

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim,

I am having the same problem and my business is also not yet verified. You said "That business page you linked to is not verified, so you can delete it."

I want to know how to delete the complete business page?

Please reply if possible

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

If you have a search result for an old address which says Claim this Business you can go to Submit an Edit and mark it as Permanently Closed.

If you have an entry in Google my Business for an address which is not verified you can simply Delete it.

And then make an entry in the GMB management screen for the new address and Post Card verify. If you do not get post you can use the link at the top right of your GMB entry to get a manual verification from google staff after waiting for two weeks.

If you do get post you have to request a second post card and then if no arrival in a week ask for a manual verification. The cards are small and easily lost.

Of course you have to go out and change all your other web data to the new address to stop Google reverting the search result to the old address and to preserve your ranking thos listings give you.

Where you are moving and have a verified entry at the old address you can contact google and ask them to use a Maps option to move the GMB entry to the new address. But you still need yo do the above step.

Andrew.

Andrew.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Where you are moving and have a verified entry at the old address you can contact google and ask them to use a Maps option to move the GMB entry to the new address. But you still need yo do the above step.

Should say:

Where you are moving and have a verified entry at the old address you can change the address in the GMB Edit screen and then ask for a Post Card to re-verify. But you still need yo do the above step.

I cannot edit the above reply at the moment. The Move option was posted by a Mapps person but its not required here.

Andrew.