My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reinstating locksmith page without business license?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is there a way to reinstate a suspended locksmith page if the business cannot find or does not have an exact match business license or one at all? This would be for a service area business, so the utility bills would show address, but not business name as it is a home address in case that is an option.

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashley B
October 2016

Re: Reinstating locksmith page without business license?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ashley B

Because of the spam vertical that it is in, no i don't believe it would be possible.

In fact Google is trialing Advanced Verification at the moment, if this rolls out county wide, you would need to provide even further business credentials.

The advanced verification process combines internal signals, publicly available data such as state and professional license registrations, and information from Pinkerton, a provider of corporate risk management services. For the business owner, the check includes inquiries into Social Security number validity and, where applicable, professional license validity. At the company level, the check includes inquiries into business registration validity, evidence of fraudulent or misleading behavior on Google, and where applicable, professional license validity.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership