My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding multiple domain merging in one account of your server for email service of my client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

I am a business owner  of domain and hosting server service provider. I am selling hostgator reseller account. In Bangladesh, some company those are competitors , selling your google server and control by one account  of all client domain merging in your google server and price is given in very cheap. I want also sale that services and want your kind cooperation that what will be the price of that services:

Price will be as per  email address?

or 

price will be as per domain?   even what will be the price?  kindly let me know .

Thanks

Sayiful

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding multiple domain merging in one account of your server for email service of my client

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Maybe I misunderstand or misread your question.
But we are here to help about any issues of business owners GMB pages.
Do you have such an GMB page and what's your issue?
Please elaborate.

Re: Regarding multiple domain merging in one account of your server for email service of my client

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Sayiful I

Unfortunately this forum is for Google My Business ( local business pages / maps ).

I don't know if there is a product forum for domain, so try the official page and email support. They might be able to help with your specific question.

https://domains.google/

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership