My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/ Madam,

happy morning.

I was own business account in google Prach.com , then same has been deleted last week with the help of your google customer supporter Ms.Llz Case #10669125. pls find the mail reference below.

once the account was deleted then how payment had made through my credit card, yesterday google had debited amount from my account.

Hello Dinesh,

Thank you for calling Google for Work Support today, it was a pleasure speaking with you. I understand that you want to delete your account that belongs to your domain,        prachinfra.com.

As discussed on the phone we have cancelled your subscription for your Google Apps account and the subscription for your domain nameprachinfra.com. The account is now deactivated on our system and it will be completely removed from our system in 24 hours.

As we have been able to resolve this issue over the phone, this ticket will close shortly. However this ticket will be good for another 30 days, so if you require further assistance please do not hesitate to reply to this message and I will be more than happy to help.

For more information on the life of a support case, please visit http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1047213.

Have a lovely day.

Sincerely,

Liz
Google for Work Support

-------------------------
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dinesh Babu P

Unfortunately we only deal with Google business pages and have nothing to do with Google Apps.

I recommend to continue your conversation with Liz

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Regarding Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Liz,

Please find the attached mail which i received from you after deleting the
account Prach.com i have received payment debit confirmation through my
credit card Rs.1,196.36 was spent on your Axis Bank Credit Card xx9212 on
02-Oct-16 03:41:13 PM at GOOGLE INDIA PVT LTD.

The concern account was deleted on 15th Sep'16 but Google dedected payment
from my account. please let me know the reason for the same and kindly
reverse the same.

waiting for your reply.

regards,
Dinesh Babu.P
+ 91 98400 23380