My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Recover a business listing associated with a deleted G Suite account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

San Francisco Real Estate Group - Todd Wiley and Kim Wiley

600 California Street, 11th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108

(415) 317-5888

https://www.google.com/search?q=todd%20wiley%20san%20francisco%20realtor&lrd=0x808f7dea98cf607b%3A0x...

The G Suite user account that owned this business listing has been deleted. How can I transfer ownership of the listing to a different Google account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Jeff

As the business has been claimed, you'll need to follow the steps in this help article https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en&ref_topic=4854130

under the heading 

Can't contact the current listing owner

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply, Priya. Since the G Suite account for the current listing owner no longer exists, what will be the next step after requesting ownership? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I am the owner who's challenged in finding the Google+ Business Page I created "The San Francisco Real Estate Group-Todd and Kim Wiley" which Jeff R is trying to help.

When I am logged into Google+ through my personal Gmail account, it is simply gone.  I am going through the process as defined to recover but it's concerning that what I am trying to recover isn't even viewable in Google+.  If I search for it on Google the Business listing shows up, but still, my Google+ Page is gone.  I am at a loss.  I can't see requesting ownership for anything but the business listing, however, all the work I put into the page is gone.  Does this make any sense?