My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Receive notifications like reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I set up the Google listing for my shop so people can leave reviews?

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Re: Receive notifications like reviews

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @The D! What kind of shop do you have? You can create a Google My Business page for your small business, and visitors will be able to leave reviews online. You can learn more about getting started with Google My Business here:

For information on Google's review policies, check out this page in the Help Center:

If you need any help or have any technical questions about Google My Business, I definitely recommend visiting the Official Google My Business Community right here in the Advertiser Community!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Brielle B, But i have already made an account and verified it. Its just doesn't give the option to let people leave reviews. https://www.google.com/webhp?authuser=1#authuser=1&q=the+dragonfly+%26+eric%27s+heart+3736+grand+blv...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @The D,

Brielle B is correct with her accurate info. I did review your link and you need to post a new thread in the last section of Brielle's post to you. That community is has the experts that cover your issue, as your issue is with a Google My Business product. 

Have a great weekend... happy Friday,

James

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If I go to the link you provided I am offered the opportunity to leave a review.