My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I hope you are having a great day! My name is Julie Arens and I am from River City Marketing, Inc. in St. Louis, MO. Our address is 12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr. Suite 105 St. Louis, MO 63146. I can be reached on the work line at 314-584-0518 or my personal cell line 636-584-4774(do not add this number to our public account. This number is for this issue only.)

Google URL: https://www.google.com/#q=River+City+Marketing+

We reached out to Google last week about a concerning, negative and untrue review we received. We were told that the review was not in violation of Google's policies so you all could not remove the review. You recommended us reach out to the person who wrote the review to have them remove it. We did just that. They removed the review. However, the title of the review "This place is a joke" is still showing up as one of the very first things anyone sees when they Google our company. We need this to please be removed ASAP. It is very negative and untrue and we did everything you asked on our end to have the review removed so all we ask is that you please remove the title. 

Thank you!

Julie Arens 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Julie

Firstly, if you don't want any of the information initially provided about the business above to be public, best remove it from this forum. It is a public platform and anyone can read the info contained.

Secondly - can you provide a screen shot of that review title showing?  I'm not able to replicate.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog