My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re-order photos / upload videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Business Community Members.

I joined this site about a week ago, so it's all very new to me.

My business name is Wholistic Solutions.

I'm at 5 Marlee Place, Narrabundah ACT Australia

Cell: 61419694991

I'd like to know two things:

1. How do I change the order of the photos I've uploaded to my Google My Business page? I'd like to group different business activities together.

2. Is it possible to upload videos to my Google My Business page; and, if so, how?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer ;-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Re-order photos / upload videos

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi and welcome Gregory.

To answer your questions:
1. It is not possible to change the order of the photos in your GMB page. The only option is to remove them all and upload them in the order you want.

2. You can upload videos exactly the same way as photos, or you can create a YouTube channel that is connected to your page, and upload videos there. However, if you are talking about the 'see inside' 360 degree photos, those are only available via a Google Trusted photographer (see this site for more information: https://www.google.com.au/maps/streetview/trusted/).

I hope this helps :-)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your help

with heart
Gregory Barnes

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I still haven't figured out the order in which i have to upload my picture in order to have a particular one appear on gMaps. It is an embarrassing thing for google that i have to jump through such hoops just to choose a main picture for my business. Even though i am accustomed and resigned to their half assed products i think photo ordering is a BASIC feature!