I am working with a new client whose ex-partner created the account. So I am wondering if there is a way of re-claiming the listing with the client's gmail account?
This is the listing, just in case I am asking at the wrong forum :)
Many thanks in advance.
Hey Rob -
Re-claiming GMB listing is pretty easy now. Just do these steps:
- Sign in to Google with the account.
- Search for the GMB listing you want to claim.
- Fill out the form.
- The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Check on the status of your request by clicking the link in your confirmation email
- Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request.
- If you don’t hear back after 7 days, you’ll be able to verify your affiliation with the business to gain access to the listing.
Strange I must have missed that, as i just logged in and clicked on 'Add Website' and it took me to map and 'is this my business' - yes :) Then got a message about sending of email to existing managers/owners.
Excellent many thanks.