My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Welcome to the new Google My Business community!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey i have a buisness face book page which i want to link to google whats the best and easy way. Maybe with ads aswel cheers
1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @j and b ,

Please feel free to start a new post on the Basics for Business Owners board, and our experts will be glad to help you! 

Best,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey elizabeth. Ive not made any improvement on wanting to advrtise my buissness with goole i dont have a web sight i just have a reall good face book page which would be nice to connect it. Whats the best way of getting on google? Cheers👍

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @j and b ,

My apolgies! Previously, I failed to notice that you had already started your own thread. This page is a great place to start to begin creating your online presence with Google My Business. That resource will take you through the basics of starting up your page. I also recommend our videos section (scroll down to the bottom of the page for the first getting started type videos) for more information.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions as you claim and verify your business!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author j and b
February 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey 👍. Just been having a play about and ive got some were just have to wait for my code to co.e theough post lol.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much 2B Welcome