My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Reply to reviews

H Y
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
H Y
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Magaret

I replied to customers review yesterday. 

However my comments were not shown the review page.

I read the lines you saying "Replies to reviews may not appear across Google immediatel"

I would like to know usually how long does it take.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author H Y
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @H Y

Normally the responses appear quickly. A slight delay is possible, but it should appear, certainly within 24 hrs.

If yours is vanishing - can you see it if you go back in to edit it?  Can you provide screen shots (with date and time) of what you're experiencing?

Could you also remember to include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps address
5. Website address (if applicable)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

UPDATE - have just seen confirmation this is a known problem and is being addressed.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not seem to have the option of replying to in Google my business can you send me screen shots please as I have had a false negative review.  We record all of our phone calls and what they have said just is not true. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the reply i typed and submitted twice on the computer and once via the ap on my iphone did not show up.  why?  how long till it does?  i need my reply to show asap.  thank you..

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @PIOTR M and @Dr Bernard H

If this is still an issue for you, please provide the following so the problem can be investigated.
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps address
5. Website address (if applicable)

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a review that doesn't belong to my business and believe the reviewer is talking about another company that has almost the same business name as me. Why doesn't Google have a way to contact the reviewer? Yelp seems a lot better when it comes to that department. An angry customer was talking about another business that has similar name to mine and I was able to contact her and she removed her review since she was not my customer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Margaret,

My Investigative Company was hit by a person that we have no idea who he is, he at first posted about us in one location then he came back and did the same thing to our second location. He had posted the same exact review on other PI firms in the are and Florida. He was never a client and we did receive a call from someone wanting us to do some work for him that was illegal and we advised that we could not help him. This is the only person we think may be behind this, we flagged the review and have not heard from Google and or anyone to assist with this. 

Another owner did advise that he thinks it's another PI Company but can't seem to confirm that with "JR" your guidance would be appreciated.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Mario D & @George G

Please start your own thread with a description of your issue plus the business details (name, address, phone, website, Google Maps URL). This helps keep conversations and the forum better organised. Thank you.

Find me on · · my blog