My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Incorrect Address / Duplicate listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, The business i work in has recently relocated from one end of the street to the other and upon trying to change the address details on Google to show the new address i have exhausted all options and suggested edits and now it is just showing the Business as Permanently closed at the old address and i am not to sure what i have done a the new address but i think i have edited someone else's business. Please help as this is rather urgent.

Nat
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The business is Raine and Horne Werribee and the old address in Shop 3, 90A Watton Street Werribee Vic 3030 and the new address is Shop 4, 1-13 Watton Street Werribee.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nat,

I've moved your post to a new thread, as this allows us to keep the forum organised and gives you the attention you need.

Just so I can make sure I know exactly what you're asking, can you confirm a few details for me please:

This is your old business listing and Raine and Horne does not operate out of there any more?

Do you still have access to the old business listing in business.google.com/manage ?

Have you set up a Google+ page for the new Raine and Horne business at Shop 4, 1-13 Watton Street Werribee?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog