My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: How do I show up in a google search? I have a google my business that is coming up in google map

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
sorry to intrude, dont know how to pst a question, Google veirified us we were on the lisitng page for plumbers. We made a couple of edits to the page and now no sign of our business , what did we do
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I show up in a google search? I have a google my business that is coming up in google map

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@John T

I created a new thread for your question.

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks
Parks Plumbing
10997 buzbin rd mt pleasant NC
704 728 9955
www.parksplumbingco.com

We were verified , we edited the site and the site has disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
sorry , didnt mean to accept resolution, just trying to figure out what we did wrong as far as our business disappeared from the plumbers listing page,

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Not sure what exactly you meant with "plumbers listing page"

But you appear:

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 19.09.20.png

And you also appear for a search on "Plumbers near mt pleasant, NC"

edited (sorry forgot including the screenshot made 2 hours ago)

here we go:

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 19.14.21.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://www.google.com/#q=plumbers+in+mt+pleasant+nc&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=35407555,-80479359,5937&tb...

hi thanks so far, when you go to, plumbers in mt pleasant nc ,a listing column shows up on the left hand side, we were there as of this morning, we edited the page and the listing vanished

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi did you click on the link,.We were listed in that column and poof gone as soon as we made an edit change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please i need help, with regards to my business, when you go to plumbers in mt pleasant nc and expand the list of plumbers , we are no longer on there, ?? we were there this morning, we did and edit , did that cause our site to disappear