My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Google + URL help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I went through the process of setting up a custom URL, i just accepted the recommended name provided by Google but the link I copied does not work to access the Google+ page associated with my business and I am in this forum because there does not appear to be a way to even find out what URL is assigned to you. I want to create a link on my website that will direct people to the Google+ page so they can see feedback and reviews. Seems like about the most elementary request but I am unable to find what URL is associated to my business and do not know why the link provided by Google does not work. I have a suggestion, make this easier! I have a question; what is the URL associated with the Google+ account associated with my business?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google + URL help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Keith

I've moved your post to it's own thread to make it easier for all concerned - and to give you the attention you deserve.

Can you provide the name and address of your business? Even having the custom URL won't allow you to send people directly to the Google+ page to leave reviews, but with the name and address details I can create a reviews link for you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog