My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Can't Edit Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have updated my business and the actual address is correct, but when you google map it is the old address. I have verified a few times. 2 of the 3 listing are updated but one is saying I can verify until I receive a post card with a code. Which makes no sense as all my accounts are under my name and I am the owner of the business. How do I get the new address 179A Headland road North Curl Curl NSW show the correct map instead of the old address? Trina_opensource@bigpond.com www.azurite.com.au

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't Edit Information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Trina

I've moved your post to its own thread so as to avoid mixing up the other thread and to make sure you get the attention you deserve.

Can you please remove your email address from the post as this is personal information and we do not encourage people to provide their email addresses, to avoid them getting spammed.

Also, can you please provide the full name of your business and the old address that is currently showing up?

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog