My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: [9-8956000014762] "the denial of bulk verification is part of the internal investigation ..."

N/A
# 1
N/A

I don't understand how you can hide behind the generic answer "the denial of bulk verification is part of the internal investigation which I would not be able to disclose with you "??!! 

That could be used on every denial. Could you please have a supervisor in the USA contact me. 

Thanks

Kirk Sullivan 

San Juan Pools

2302 Lasso Lane

Lakeland Fl 33801

863-666-3020
https://goo.gl/maps/8d1vKJKXhGM2

map location not built by us..but shows where we are located.. our real Google My Business account was suspended

we have been trying for over one year to finalize our bulk upload with google my busniess  in India with no resolution.  too many emails to post here. reply for more details.  this was the most current dead end!

On Nov 16, 2016, at 6:47 PM, "local-help@google.com" <local-help@google.com> wrote:

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for a prompt reply, what lead to the denial of bulk verification is part of the internal investigation which I would not be able to disclose with you however you can certainly proceed with self verification or even video verification. And, in case in future your business model works like a chain business model, you may apply for bulk verification. 

"Available for select business":- There are various verification options available depending upon the availability, not all verification options are available to all the businesses at the moment however we're constantly working on to ease the verification process. Meanwhile, you can request for verification bypostcardd as it's available for all businesses. In case you do not receive the postcard at the business address in maximum of 14 days time then you can apply for video verification provided your business meet following guidelines.

Hope I've answered all your questions! Let me know if there's something else I can help you with.

Regards,

Narjug 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [9-8956000014762] "the denial of bulk verification is part of the internal investigation .

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

(kirk)

I'm not sure I should read and consider oyur post as a rant only or as a cry for help.

In the first case I like to ignore it as I mostly ignore any rants against Google (you certainly know we contributors here are not Googlers are anyhow affiliated with them)

I however and in the second case would like to offer helping you.

But to do this lemme please expalin bit more:

We used to help users on their suspension issues (you know: looksmith and plumber industry - aor stuff like this) and we top contributorvare pretty successful too.

For this sort of help we have a list  of information to request from the affected users to provide and based on the information we are able to escalate it to goolge (if our self being convinced the suspended Business is legite)

YOU are the first user with an Bulk upload issue.

For this there is not yet much  (frankly said zero) experience how to deal with such denied Bulk issues.

I nevertheless am eager to try my luck (in the end I can perhaps learn bit more);

ok this said:

I need to know bit more about the (possible) reasons of not getting  the bulk business account verified

and I need to know the bulk feed  as well.

Are you willing to let me try helping you under this two conditions then go ahead.